Wednesday, May 4, 2011

'Mayhem' Miller: 'I Wasted a Good Chunk of My Career' Due to Strikeforce Ban

Filed under: ,

Jason "Mayhem" Miller knew that his employers were unhappy with him, but nobody told him the extent of it. Strikeforce had him under contract, and yet the organization refused to offer him a chance to fight, and without ever explaining why, he said.

"All I knew is that I sat on the bench for a year," the Bully Beatdown host told MMA Fighting. "That's all I knew."

Only once his Strikeforce contract expired and he signed with the UFC did Miller finally learn why he'd spent the past year of his life waiting for a fight offer that never came. According to UFC president Dana White, he'd been banned from Showtime and CBS - Strikeforce's TV partners - for his role in the post-fight melee that erupted live on CBS in Nashville, Tenn. last April.

Source: http://mmafighting.com/2011/05/03/mayhem-miller-i-wasted-a-good-chunk-of-my-career-due-to-str/

David Suazo David Villa Deco Dejan Stankovic Didier Drogba

No comments:

Post a Comment