Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Taylor Dent Retires From Tennis

Filed under:

Taylor DentHard-serving Taylor Dent retired from tennis on Monday at the age of 29. Dent is a former top 25-ranked American, who reached his highest career ranking in August 2005 at No. 21.

"I had the privilege to compete at the highest level for 12 years, see places in the world I would have never been able to see without tennis, and meet people along the way that have become lifelong friends," Dent said in a statement. "I am looking forward to spending more time with my family, especially with my wife Jenny and our son Declan. I want to continue to stay active in the tennis industry and I am excited to explore opportunities in the world of tennis that my full tournament schedule never allowed me to do."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://tennis.fanhouse.com/2010/11/08/taylor-dent-retires-from-tennis/

Sergio Agüero Sergio Ramos Shunsuke Nakamura Simao Sabrosa Stanislas Wawrinka

No comments:

Post a Comment